Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been waiting for Honda to come out with a fat tired, solo rider and they are letting the market get away from them. I will absolutely never sell my VTX but I got a great deal on this M109R and just couldn't pass it up. Acutally, it is a present from my wife for our 10 year anniversary. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eazy-E said:
I'll stick to my fat tire Honda. :D lol nice bike!
Yea, but it costs 3-5 grand to do it. I paid about twice that and got a second bike.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
bobby mac said:
[quote="Eazy-E":1xyrc026]I'll stick to my fat tire Honda. :D lol nice bike!
Yea, but it costs 3-5 grand to do it. I paid about twice that and got a second bike.[/quote:1xyrc026]

Happy for ya, I am looking to get a second one myself. Just don't know what i want yet???????

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
bobby mac said:
Well I have been waiting for Honda to come out with a fat tired, solo rider and they are letting the market get away from them. I will absolutely never sell my VTX but I got a great deal on this M109R and just couldn't pass it up. Acutally, it is a present from my wife for our 10 year anniversary. What do ya'll think?
I like the color :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have an awesome wife. She truly is a gift from God. We have a 10 month old and Emily (my wife) amazes me more and more each day.

The 109 is so much different than my Retro. I don't plan on doing anything to it other than pipes and intakes. I did so much to my VTX that it became almost a burden keeping all that chrome shining. At the same time, though, all of those hours on the X have made her something I could never part with.

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
edc1800 said:
bobby mac said:
What do ya'll think?
Does she have a sister?
Make that 2 single sisters.... :lol:

Nice color and very cool wife. :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Bobby Mac kise I said in the swimming pool thread "??deleted??" Its hard to hide money....Nice arm stretcher you have there....See Me MATT

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice choice. A buddy of mine just bought that exact same bike a few weeks ago. I put about 30 miles on it and was blown away. He had some hard krome pipes on it (2-into-2) and a power commander. Pipes sounded incredible, and the bike has TONS of power. If I sell my Jackpot, that bike is on my shortlist. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and, in case you didn't know, Kurt from Glacial Graphics makes a rear fender that looks like the rear fender on the VTX 240 kit that he makes (see pic of my old VTX below). And, you can fit a 280 rear tire under the stock fender.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
I think your wife needs to give my wife some good ideas!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
really nice scoot...I like the color too!

looks like you wife's sister(s) have been spoken for already...so just tell your wife that my birthday is coming up soon and......

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya'll can stop with the jokes; I already feel guilty enough :D . Guilty not alone because my wife got me such a sweet anniversary present but also because I bought a motorcycle that is not made by Honda.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
bobby mac said:
Ya'll can stop with the jokes; I already feel guilty enough :D . Guilty not alone because my wife got me such a sweet anniversary present but also because I bought a motorcycle that is not made by Honda.
So what did you get her???

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RayJay said:
bobby mac said:
So what did you get her???
I plan on putting a bow around it :shock:

·
Registered
949 Posts
CDiddy said:
Nice choice. A buddy of mine just bought that exact same bike a few weeks ago. I put about 30 miles on it and was blown away. He had some hard krome pipes on it (2-into-2) and a power commander. Pipes sounded incredible, and the bike has TONS of power. If I sell my Jackpot, that bike is on my shortlist. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and, in case you didn't know, Kurt from Glacial Graphics makes a rear fender that looks like the rear fender on the VTX 240 kit that he makes (see pic of my old VTX below). And, you can fit a 280 rear tire under the stock fender.

Man, is she wearing that out in the front yard? Not That I'm complaining mind you. :lol:

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
debelt said:
CDiddy said:

Man, is she wearing that out in the front yard? Not That I'm complaing mind you. :lol:
I WISH I was Their Neighbur :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts