Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide whether or not to have the wheels pinstriped. So, I got some pinstriping tape to see what it would look like to help with the decision. It seems to set off the black rims and tires but I'd be curious what other folks think.

Yes? No?

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
I like the look.Go for it.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
+1 I think it looks fantastic and if you don't do it your nuts. It sets off the black and ties in with the other red. I say go for it!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think that looks really sharp. I definately think you should do it.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I give it a Rocky Balboa ....Absolutely......

fantastic looking scooter

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yep...consensus is it looks good and I agree. My ride is black with blue accent. I have been considering as well. How difficult is it to install correctly and how well do you think it will remain on and looking good.
Thanx,
Mark

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Rims ... maybe ...

Forks and headlight ... no

Excellent move on the saddle ... :wink:

but ...

opinions vary ...

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glory racing said:
Yep...consensus is it looks good and I agree. My ride is black with blue accent. I have been considering as well. How difficult is it to install correctly and how well do you think it will remain on and looking good.
I don't think it will stay on for long and getting it on smoothly is tricky. A straight line is fairly simple but this line is constantly curving and hard to do well.

I never intended to leave the tape on, it was just a cheap way to see how it might look. The consensus seems to be pretty positive. I will wait until winter to pull the wheels and have this done. No sense in having it sit in the garage during riding season, right?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
With blacked out wheels, yes

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
IMO you’ve got one of the most unique schemes; not very often do you see someone bold enough to have a red seat let alone adding the accent striping as you have.

Kudos to you! :D

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts