Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boys went to court and two got off free because they were not named on the list of people who came in. The 9 year old witnesss mom said she couldnt testify so only 1 out of 8 boys got punished. this boy had broken into my pickup a year prior to the house. They gave him 5 years probation because of the witness not being able to testify. Now i have to get a price for an antique gun cabinet they messes up that is irreplaceable an i cannot find anyone around here to touch it to fix it. And give prices for the rest of the items i did not receive back. I think the justice system sucks. This was strike 2 for the boy on me. I am thinking of putting a no contact order on him, if he gets anywhere near me he will go to jail. Sorry but had to rant about it for a few. thought it kinda sucked almost a year later they decide to let 2 free and one got basically a slap on the hand which was the same thing he did when he broke into my pickup. I guess i will have to take care of business myself. lol Maybe i need to carry him behind the wood shed. lol

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Man that sucks. When I lived in Arkansas I had a simular situation but they did not hit me again. The boy was basicly slapped on the hand and turned loose. No probation No fines. A week later he got caught inside a neighbors house breaking into a gun cabnet by the Police. He got 6 months probation and turned loose again.

IMO. Think that if the leagle system cant do much with Juvies then we should be allowed to whoop the parents A$$.

You are right and something needs to be done differantly.

Moon

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Where are the parents? If I did something like that at that age I would much rather deal with the police than my Dad!!! Parents should be held accountable for the childs actions in a case like this. Yes, sometimes our justice system does suck!

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Sounds kinda like the jerk that stole my stuff. Ran into him at a party and he was braggin about MY truck and the stuff he got. He even had the balls to play pool with MY $500 Moochie(sp?) pool cue.

I went to the County Sherriffs station and told them where he was, where MY stuff was and the he also had narcatics on him. They did jack and squat about it. :evil:

G

·
I'd invite the boy over......then beat the crap out of him.

Or you could pay someone his age to beat the he11 out of him.

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
toasted_3111979 said:
Sounds kinda like the jerk that stole my stuff. Ran into him at a party and he was braggin about MY truck and the stuff he got. He even had the balls to play pool with MY $500 Moochie(sp?) pool cue.
A pool cue across the bridge of his nose should have given you enough time to collect your belongings? but opinions vary as Crew would say. I absolutely can't stand a thief. One of the guys I work with caught a guy trying to steal the stereo out of his pickup when he left the local bar. Needless to say by the time the police arrived justice had been served. The police didn't seem to concerned about his condition when they hauled him off, although I imagine one could get into trouble for such behavior?

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
black hills said:
[quote="toasted_3111979":39wnfdgn]Sounds kinda like the jerk that stole my stuff. Ran into him at a party and he was braggin about MY truck and the stuff he got. He even had the balls to play pool with MY $500 Moochie(sp?) pool cue.
A pool cue across the bridge of his nose should have given you enough time to collect your belongings? but opinions vary as Crew would say. I absolutely can't stand a thief. One of the guys I work with caught a guy trying to steal the stereo out of his pickup when he left the local bar. Needless to say by the time the police arrived justice had been served. The police didn't seem to concerned about his condition when they hauled him off, although I imagine one could get into trouble for such behavior?[/quote:39wnfdgn]

I got mine and I'll leave it at that. 8)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
If this is true, I like it. A friend I work with claims to have caught a burgler in his house. At gun point the thief was forced to lie on the floor, while my friend called his brother for help. They duck taped the thief to a kitchen chair, then took his wallet and house keys. They went to the thief's house and helped them selves to a lot of the man's property. They left the thief's truck burning in a ditch. They then roughed him up a bit and turned him loose.
Gotta be careful who you steal from, They may not be honest folks.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
tom cat said:
If this is true, I like it. A friend I work with claims to have caught a burgler in his house. At gun point the thief was forced to lie on the floor, while my friend called his brother for help. They duck taped the thief to a kitchen chair, then took his wallet and house keys. They went to the thief's house and helped them selves to a lot of the man's property. They left the thief's truck burning in a ditch. They then roughed him up a bit and turned him loose.
Gotta be careful who you steal from, They may not be honest folks.
:D Awesome!!! :D I'm gonna remember that if I ever catch someone in my house uninvited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts