Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ive run in to a glitch............ I think. I'm trying to make an order using the code provided. It works just fine for ordering aftermarket items (in my case the Barnett Clutch). But I am not able to apply the code to an order in the OEM section.

Or in other words. When I'm in either the OEM section or the After market section I am not able to mix items from one to the other.

Am I doing something wrong or are these not on the same Honda Direct webpage.

Hal you may be the one to ask. Can you please advice.
thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hey Hal, when I ordered using my PayPal account the system did not give me a block to put in the discount code. When I recieved my order number and confirmation email I replied with the discount code. Is this OK or should I cancel the order and start all over?

·
Registered
921 Posts
aircomp said:
Hey Hal, when I ordered using my PayPal account the system did not give me a block to put in the discount code. When I recieved my order number and confirmation email I replied with the discount code. Is this OK or should I cancel the order and start all over?
Got it. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
I ordered some stuff Christmas morning, but didn't know about the sale. This is just my opinion, but I think a sale like that should give you the discount automatically, and coupon should have to be entered if you have them. I guess I'll have to do better keeping up with the General board. As they say "If you snooze you lose"

·
Registered
147 Posts
christmas sale

Hal looking to do the 240 kit with tires and rims you stated with the number 2820 and the 6 degree trees but can't find them for the 2003 vtx retro line. can you please help. give me a call if possible.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts