Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum Members! You may have noticed an outage on the site yesterday for a few hours. Google Cloud services experienced a pretty significant outage which impacted many online services and may have caused this site to be inaccessible to some members for a while. It appears all Google Cloud services have been restored. Our team monitored through the evening and into today. Everything does appear to be back to normal, though. We are sorry for any inconveinence this may have caused. Carry on! :)

·
Premium Member
6,755 Posts
Now posted 6 times. I think we got your message. Thanks.

·
Old Goat
25,095 Posts
Reckon he called 911 also....:grin2: ...maybe issued APB....or a BoLo....

Reactions: Harkon

·
Premium Member
6,755 Posts
Reckon he called 911 also....:grin2: ...maybe issued APB....or a BoLo....
LOL ... He's likely not seeing his own posts so has gone rouge :grin2:

My responding to a post he may not be seeing is likely ineffectual as well, but at some point one needs to take a break and wait for the interwebs to just catch up. I suspect it was all well meaning though, no harm done, just something to amuse.

Reactions: TennX

·
Old Goat
25,095 Posts
LOL ... He's likely not seeing his own posts so has gone rouge :grin2:

My responding to a post he may not be seeing is likely ineffectual as well, but at some point one needs to take a break and wait for the interwebs to just catch up. I suspect it was all well meaning though, no harm done, just something to amuse.
He may be my age and have “some timers” and forgot he dood it...:grin2:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
7 posts here.. and Zero on the VTXCafe...

both were down.. as both are owned and operated on the same service.

??????

what's ODD..
he is from Barberton, Ohio..

but this place is operated in Canada.. !!

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Registered
948 Posts
Maybe Google had to do that to download your personal info along with your hard drive contents. just saying? :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Now posted 6 times. I think we got your message. Thanks.
12 identical posts now.
I wonder if one of the symptoms was that the site was not showing new posts, hence the dozen reposts?

Nonetheless, all is good now, website works. I don't have to work and I can browse motorcycle forums. ;)

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
I noticed nothing on the Cafe, or here, in the morning, but I wasn't on there or here in the evening as is my usual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts