Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow... its been a while. Last time I was on this site it was so twisted around that the state boards where gone and seemed all the goodtimes riding with the east coast PA group was over. Does Bully still do the VTX east coast gathering... great times down at the Dog Pound lol. Damn its been a long time... still have the bikes, mine needs a shift return spring that I'm not looking forward to replace as ya need to break both cases and Maria needs a front tire. Well spring is around the corner, the snow has melted so the 2 wheels will be out and about.

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Wow... its been a while. Last time I was on this site it was so twisted around that the state boards where gone and seemed all the goodtimes riding with the east coast PA group was over. Does Bully still do the VTX east coast gathering... great times down at the Dog Pound lol. Damn its been a long time... still have the bikes, mine needs a shift return spring that I'm not looking forward to replace as ya need to break both cases and Maria needs a front tire. Well spring is around the corner, the snow has melted so the 2 wheels will be out and about.
I don't think we've ever met, but there are a couple of us Pa. fellas keeping the lights on. Sadly, Bully passed away from leukemia nearly 2 years ago. He fought it for a couple years before passing. His Mom & Dad were considering keeping it going in his memory, but maybe Angelique decided it was too much for her & the kids. The 'big' regional get together for the past couple years is the mid-July W. by GOD Va. ride-in weekend in Welch, hosted by Knightrook (Jimmy Morris). And an occasional gathering out in Ohio. You are welcome to check out Johnstown's end-of-June Thunder In The Valley rally. You can find it online. Plus Gettysburg and Erie's weekends.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts