Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it is official saturday July 21st Pool party at my house . Come sit back relax and have a good time. Let me know who all is planning to come. I will be cooking and have ice cold beer.

Take care.

Keith

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Bamafan12 said:
Ok it is official saturday July 21st Pool party at my house . Come sit back relax and have a good time. Let me know who all is planning to come. I will be cooking and have ice cold beer.

Take care.

Keith
Don't know if I can make it or not. :cry: TOOOOO far for me to ride. :roll:

·
Registered
680 Posts
party time

I'll be there, it's not too far for me as we just got back from Colorado, a 3495 mile trip. See ya'll there.
Later
Ben

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Re: party time

vtxbreeze said:
I'll be there, it's not too far for me as we just got back from Colorado, a 3495 mile trip. See ya'll there.
Later
Ben
Dang it Ben you got me by around 500 each way. I got in 2377 going to Mackinaw City and back. You are one of the few long distance riders on this board. I did ride by myself. 948 miles in 14 hours riding straight thru.

one bottle of Jim on the way up, one while I was there, and one on the way back. It was a good trip.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don just leave out on friday and come on up by way of texas or something. Just don't bring your itty bitty yellow pokie dotted bikini that is a sight i DO NOT want to see.

Take Care.

Keith

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Parrothead, you are more than welcome to come i am 10 miles north of ft. payne in the big city of Valley Head . I am right next door to Sequoah Caverns So come on up.

Take care.

Keith

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Bamafan12 said:
Don just leave out on friday and come on up by way of texas or something. Just don't bring your itty bitty yellow pokie dotted bikini that is a sight i DO NOT want to see.

Take Care.

Keith
HEY :? You liked it the last time. :wink:

OK I guess I can make it. :lol:

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
D-Mac said:
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

Just curious, Don, do you wear those knee high boots while wearing "it"??!! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
POGOGOLF said:
D-Mac said:
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

Just curious, Don, do you wear those knee high boots while wearing "it"??!! :shock: :lol:
Flip Flops. :lol:

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":afrtx1zt]
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

Flip Flops. :lol:[/quote:afrtx1zt]By the way, did you get hold of Steven Trew the other day? If so, when are the boat drag races in Gadsden this year?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
POGOGOLF said:
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":27tnquna]
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

By the way, did you get hold of Steven Trew the other day? If so, when are the boat drag races in Gadsden this year?[/quote:27tnquna]

Yes I did and they are racing the last weekend of this month. We need to ride down again. IHBA Southern Thunder Nationals July 27-28-29. 8)

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":2izcpnhy]
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":2izcpnhy]
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

By the way, did you get hold of Steven Trew the other day? If so, when are the boat drag races in Gadsden this year?[/quote:2izcpnhy]

Yes I did and they are racing the last weekend of this month. We need to ride down again. IHBA Southern Thunder Nationals July 27-28-29. 8)[/quote:2izcpnhy]We'lltalk between now and then...I'm in TX that week but back the evening of the 27th....that boat he helps with is the baddest sucker I've EVER seen!!!!! :shock: 8)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
POGOGOLF said:
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":373d1ez1]
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":373d1ez1]
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

By the way, did you get hold of Steven Trew the other day? If so, when are the boat drag races in Gadsden this year?
Yes I did and they are racing the last weekend of this month. We need to ride down again. IHBA Southern Thunder Nationals July 27-28-29. 8)[/quote:373d1ez1]We'lltalk between now and then...I'm in TX that week but back the evening of the 27th....that boat he helps with is the baddest sucker I've EVER seen!!!!! :shock: 8)[/quote:373d1ez1]

You can say that again :shock:

Just give me a call when you get back in.

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":iy0fx9bk]
POGOGOLF said:
POGOGOLF said:
Bamafan12 said:

Take Care.

Keith

By the way, did you get hold of Steven Trew the other day? If so, when are the boat drag races in Gadsden this year?
Yes I did and they are racing the last weekend of this month. We need to ride down again. IHBA Southern Thunder Nationals July 27-28-29. 8)[/quote:iy0fx9bk]We'lltalk between now and then...I'm in TX that week but back the evening of the 27th....that boat he helps with is the baddest sucker I've EVER seen!!!!! :shock: 8)[/quote:iy0fx9bk]

Just give me a call when you get back in.[/quote:iy0fx9bk] I'll do it! BTW, you know where we can get some of those "mask" thingys they wear when firing that puppy up in the pits? Those fumes stuck with me for 2 days last time!!!!!!!! :eek: :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
POGOGOLF said:
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":2jnubplu]
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":2jnubplu]
POGOGOLF said:
[quote="D-Mac":2jnubplu][quote="Bamafan12":2jnubplu]Don just leave out on friday and come on up by way of texas or something. Just don't bring your itty bitty yellow pokie dotted bikini that is a sight i DO NOT want to see.

Take Care.

Keith

Yes I did and they are racing the last weekend of this month. We need to ride down again. IHBA Southern Thunder Nationals July 27-28-29. 8)[/quote:2jnubplu]We'lltalk between now and then...I'm in TX that week but back the evening of the 27th....that boat he helps with is the baddest sucker I've EVER seen!!!!! :shock: 8)[/quote:2jnubplu]

Just give me a call when you get back in.[/quote:2jnubplu] I'll do it! BTW, you know where we can get some of those "mask" thingys they wear when firing that puppy up in the pits? Those fumes stuck with me for 2 days last time!!!!!!!! :eek: :shock: :wink:[/quote:2jnubplu]

We may just have to stay a couple hundred yards away from the pit area this time. Are you going to the pool party :?:
BTW What are you doing up so late?? Or is that early??

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Keith, I have to leave Sunday,the 22nd for a week in Austin, but I will try to get over for a little while anyway....I'll give you a call.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.