Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed my Passenger Floorboards that I purchased at J&P cycles in Daytona in spring 2011. Extended and fully adjustable as I had to buy the two joints for the floorboards (total $157) plus tax. I traded my bike and just could not let the go since I just purchaed them. $100 you pay shipping I box for free.
2. I have a stock passenger seat for that same 2006R $25 because I wanted to keep riding while I sent my seats off for padding.
3. I have a set of stock pipes for that bike that has about 1000 miles on them $40.
4. Orange Stop Lenses $10

You pay shipping I am in Orlando Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
PM sent on the floor boards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Passenger floorboards

Do you still have passenger floorboards

I just removed my Passenger Floorboards that I purchased at J&P cycles in Daytona in spring 2011. Extended and fully adjustable as I had to buy the two joints for the floorboards (total $157) plus tax. I traded my bike and just could not let the go since I just purchaed them. $100 you pay shipping I box for free.
2. I have a stock passenger seat for that same 2006R $25 because I wanted to keep riding while I sent my seats off for padding.
3. I have a set of stock pipes for that bike that has about 1000 miles on them $40.
4. Orange Stop Lenses $10

You pay shipping I am in Orlando Florida.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts