Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife wants an alternate foot position on long rides. The only solution I could find was the transformer floorboard.. Kury decided not to produce for our bike. There is still a transformer floorboard for the goldwing. Is there a bracket or other commercial means to mount this or is it a doit yourself project or is there a better way?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ricstir said:
i put on C brackets and it moves the pegs/floorboard for the passenger down and up just a tad
Are they like a pogo stick? Spring action? :?: :?: :!: :D
Your confusing me!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
These are not exactly floorboards but they work great. There Kury. ISO wings with Offset mounts. You can rotate the wings 2.5" and 360 degrees from the factory mounting point.

·
Registered
362 Posts
orvtx18 said:
Wife wants an alternate foot position on long rides. The only solution I could find was the transformer floorboard.. Kury decided not to produce for our bike. There is still a transformer floorboard for the goldwing. Is there a bracket or other commercial means to mount this or is it a doit yourself project or is there a better way?
Just get the ones out of the JCWhitney catalog. The work fine with no mods on our bike. I think they are like $65 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts