Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 05 1800N Spec 2. Wanting to add some floorboards for the wife and found these on Ebay. Got a great price on them but am 1) doubting these are what are described 2) will fit my N. Most parts from the R/S fit the N so am expecting these will be no different. Although looking at my bike and at the floorboard pictures am doubting these will mount properly. The triangle mount on the boards are not similar to the square mount on the current pegs. The model is 06-3660 and have checked cobra website these are for R/S models. Any ideas if these will work on my N. If not guess I'll put these for sale and get the 06-3665 model that Cobra lists for 1800N. Plastic

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I have a 2005 N spec 2 . Same floor boards different mounts . Mine are more angled square shaped .Not sure where i got them but i,ll look and try and get back to you . Pretty sure they are cobra mounts .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't received them yet but wanted opinions. Maybe these are for another model? Anyone have ideas what these may be for based on the mount?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I could not find them on Direct Line parts site, but found them in my J & P Cycles catalog. 04 - 08 Honda VTX 1800N, Cobra Classic rear floorboards, Pt #: ZZ55393, $269.99. 1-800-318-6847 or www.jpcycles.com

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Received these today and fit like a glove. A little smaller than I expected but look great. These were as prime45 described with "angled square shaped" mounts. Picture had me worried and Cobra listing a different number for 1800n compared to R,S gave me some concern after purchase. For $135 felt risk was worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts