Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 VTX 1300C. Installed large Viking hard bags. Looking for advice for rear floorboards and relocation kit. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a 2004 VTX1300S. Back in late 2004 I bought a set of Cobra passenger Floorboards - not sure where I ordered them from. There are a direct replacement for your stock pegs - meaning you just remove your stock pegs and slip on the new floorboards. You can even use the same cotter pin to attach the new boards. When not in use you can flip them up exposing the chrome finish underneath.
I still have them on my bike today and my wife has enjoyed them for the past 15 riding seasons.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I have a 2007 VTX 1300C. Installed large Viking hard bags. Looking for advice for rear floorboards and relocation kit. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
Bike specific parts are getting much harder to find given the last production year was 2009. It has changed from what are my options to what is available. I have Cobra boards front and rear with hard bags on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts