Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Nevada X riders. In a couple of weeks I will be heading down your way from the damp side of WA. I will be looking along the way for possible winter over sites. Mesquite seems to be calling me right now. Any comments on that area of the state?

Walt
Steilacoom, WA.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
x rated

The summers here in western WA are great. However, the rest of the year is rain, rain. rain.

I am as mobile as one can be and am considering splitting the summers and winters in different locations. Specifically as little rain as possible.

Mesquite seems to be an interesting place, from what I could gather from the Internet. Not to big and not too far from Vegas.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I completely understand. Just left reno for warmer weather in georgia. Problem is this is northern Nv board and what your looking for is down south close to vegas like you said. I know that there is a sin city vtx board that you might want to google. I can answer most anything about northern nv. Good luck :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spent a few years in SE GA working for the NAVY. For the most part it was nice. When it rains, it really rains. Bugs, alligators and snakes everywhere. Cost of living was OK but the property tax's were interesting. Was paying more for property tax's on a 70k house in GA than I did for a 200k house in VA.

I will be leaving Friday for parts South and Mesquite is one of 4 locations I am considering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts