Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patches will be mailed monday, i still have a couple left if anyone hasnt ordered one yet ($25):thumbup:

Dave (Air4ce76) i know i was meant to give you the patch at the get together at Mikes so PM me your mailing address and ill send it out Monday with the rest of the batch.:dontknow:

Dawj - please PM me.:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Got my patches in the mail today also - thanks!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That Rich is really on top of things.......except for 1 thing.....Erin!!
Oh that was just wrong!! Sorry :D :D
DAN !!!
Not very nice, funny, but not nice...:roll: The man has been though a traumatic experience...he now has something orange surgically inserted way to close to his brain...who knows what this could do to him. Look what that orange thing between your legs has done to you!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
DAN !!!
Not very nice, funny, but not nice...:roll: The man has been though a traumatic experience...he now has something orange surgically inserted way to close to his brain...who knows what this could do to him. Look what that orange thing between your legs has done to you!!! :lol: :lol:
Well if you saw the orange thing between my legs.....you are way to close to my bedroom window for my comfort......Or maybe you learned that fact talking to Beth!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
326 Posts
patches

If you guys can stop ragging on poor Rich for a few I'd like to thank him for the patches that i recieved today.They came out awesome.. Ron

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Well if you saw the orange thing between my legs.....you are way to close to my bedroom window for my comfort......Or maybe you learned that fact talking to Beth!! :lol: :lol:
Ya Beth said the strap must have broke, because she saw it on the floor:lol::lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rich I got my patches. They look great. Thanks for all your hard work. Keep recuperating, it's almost time to ride.
Elmer:yikes:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
out of context, in context...it's just all wrong!:shock:
Well Mr "I'm hung like a can of tuna" started picking of poor defenseless Rich. Our patch master :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Rich I got my patch. Thanks for all your hard work. Now I just have to find a seamstress who works with leather. Any recommendations??

Dave

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Kelly st. tailor shop...231 Kelly st. 669-0003. he does great work and prices are good, he did leather pants for me and they turned out great..:D

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
OMG! For a thread that started out as "Patches will be mailed today" it has become quite the personal train wreck.

Wow! What really went on at Mike's get-together? Talk of "orange things between the legs, little things, wide things, things hitting the floor, who's peeping on who, who is or isn't riding who.......and you're only on the first page.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
OMG! For a thread that started out as "Patches will be mailed today" it has become quite the personal train wreck.

Wow! What really went on at Mike's get-together? Talk of "orange things between the legs, little things, wide things, things hitting the floor, who's peeping on who, who is or isn't riding who.......and you're only on the first page.
We all just know how to have a good time......but you had to be there. That's what you get for missing meetings Steve! :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh boy...took a couple days off you guys have gone crazy.

The "thing" in neck is going really well...the "monster" between my legs? having trouble tucking it in my sock on the cold days:yikes:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Thanks Rich, got mine yesterday, looks great. Also thanks Ilona for that tip on Kelly st. tailers. Glad to hear that you are feeling better Rich. Hope we all can get together soon to plan some rides. It , summer will be here before we know it!;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts