Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see em boys! Had a great time! Had 400.6 miles on when I rolled it in the garage. Had a cop follow and pass me and then pull behind me again for about 30 miles. I think he really wanted to give me a ticket... The stupid
tail gated me for over 10 miles... Good thing he wasn't around when I clicked 79 on the gps 8)

·
Registered
602 Posts
That makes it twice today you almost got pinched in the triple digits... 8) 8)

You better go buy a Powerball ticket :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great Day, Thanks for the open invite Caps. Will be looking forward to the pics as I didn't have the cammera along. Got home and jumped into the hot tub. Yes the older crowd needs the bubbly hot water. Hope everyone got home ok

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ok Ok Ok just give me a chance I just got home a few minutes ago.
Here is an arty-fartst one for ya all.... 8)

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
I have some pics. First of all thanks for coming everyone I had a great time. You guys make me laugh :lol:

When we got back to Foley at the station, 3 young ladies walked up to us and asked us if we would all go into the bar next door where they were having a wedding party and kiss the bride. So we did. When all of us walked into the bar looking like bad biker dudes, all of the girls started cheering. I felt like a Rock Star :D

Here's X'N on the OX'N...and left to right, Gen Xer, blindskydiver, el-dingo

17 BIKES

Xpodell should have allot of good pics too.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey lance it looks like your lens is a little dirty or greasy... :wink:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blindskydiver said:
That makes it twice today you almost got pinched in the triple digits... 8) 8)

You better go buy a Powerball ticket :lol:
Nope only once. luckily I had to slow down for a turning car so I was doing the speed limit when he first saw me. I hit 79 when that darn Tom made me race him... Lets just say I let him win :lol: :lol: yea right in my wildest dreams! :oops: :roll:

I also had some other stupid idiot in a chrysler 300 that didn't want me to pass him so he would speed up and then block the road next to a slow car. I tried to pay as civil as I could being on my bike I'm no match when it comes to weight... When I was finally able to get away from him I think he thought I was racing him and he went well into the tripple digits (at least 130 is my guess) I just let him go thinking he was all cool. Some times in life you just hope for someones wheel to fall off

·
Registered
422 Posts
Here's a couple more for those whoe want'em...

·
Registered
422 Posts
OK Last one for tonight. I hear my bed crying for me.
Here is one I took from across the parking lot. :lol:
Thanks for holding still while I tried to get it to turn out good.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Definitely a nice ride. The weather cooperated perfectly.

Nice job on the pics Lance & Tomm. Tomm - maybe you should switch professions - those are great.

The few pics I have will be done uploading soon...

Rob

·
Registered
156 Posts
Gen Xer said:
Here's X'N on the OX'N...and left to right, samurrocket, blindskydiver, el-dingo
Actually that's Gen Xer not samurrocket. Although I am sure he is a handsome fellow! :D
Thanks, I just hadn't gotten the bottom of the post to correct it.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I only got pics at the blue ox; here are a couple samples:

The rest are here: http://robdbell.smugmug.com/gallery/3152955

If anyone has any pics they need hosted on-line let me know... I have unlimited storage space on SmugMug.

Later,
Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
JULY 14TH P.B. RIDE

WELL IT SURE WAS NICE MEETING EVERYONE THAT WENT ON THE RIDE. GOOD JOB PUTTING IT TOGETHER LANCE, NICE ROUTE AND NICE RIDE. I KNOW I SPOKE A FEW OF YOU AND YOUR A BUNCH OF GOOD GUYS. XPODELL WAS TEASING ME, BECAUSE WHEN HE ASK WHO I WAS I INTRODUCED MYSELF AND SAID I DONT POST ALOT AND HE CALLED ME A "LURKER", SO I THOUGHT I BETTER POST. IVE BEEN A POLICE OFFICER FOR 10 YEARS AND ALL MY PARTNERS AT THE P.D. HAVE THOSE JUNKER BIKES, I THINK THEY CALL THEM HARLEYS :lol: SO IT WAS NICE TO RIDE WITH VTX'S FINALLY. OH YEAH X'N IM SENDING YOU A TICKET FOR THE 109MPH AND TAKING YOUR GPS FOR EVIDENCE... :lol: :lol: J/K THANKS AGAIN LANCE AND NICE MEETING YOU.

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Re: JULY 14TH P.B. RIDE

13HUNDO said:
WELL IT SURE WAS NICE MEETING EVERYONE THAT WENT ON THE RIDE. GOOD JOB PUTTING IT TOGETHER LANCE, NICE ROUTE AND NICE RIDE. I KNOW I SPOKE A FEW OF YOU AND YOUR A BUNCH OF GOOD GUYS. XPODELL WAS TEASING ME, BECAUSE WHEN HE ASK WHO I WAS I INTRODUCED MYSELF AND SAID I DONT POST ALOT AND HE CALLED ME A "LURKER", SO I THOUGHT I BETTER POST. IVE BEEN A POLICE OFFICER FOR 10 YEARS AND ALL MY PARTNERS AT THE P.D. HAVE THOSE JUNKER BIKES, I THINK THEY CALL THEM HARLEYS :lol: SO IT WAS NICE TO RIDE WITH VTX'S FINALLY. OH YEAH X'N IM SENDING YOU A TICKET FOR THE 109MPH AND TAKING YOUR GPS FOR EVIDENCE... :lol: :lol: J/K THANKS AGAIN LANCE AND NICE MEETING YOU.
I didn't know we had a cop with us :shock: Thanks for coming, sorry we didn't get to chat much, there was allot going on.

Remember..., us 1800 guys have speedo's that are incorrect. So when it said we were doing 80mph, really it was only 55mph :lol:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: JULY 14TH P.B. RIDE

13HUNDO said:
Did I say 109 that was a typo I meant to say 79. Oops. Nice to meet you come for a ride with us any time. And start posting more...

And next time we will put you on Tomm's bike and let you lead the pack :wink:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey el-dingo did you get my PM?

·
Registered
422 Posts
time for a goofy pic.

Here is a photo of Dwight using his hypnotic powers to fill yet another mind with evil. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.