Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep checking the tread and it's more chatter then giving away.
So does anyone have any thing they want to send me....:dontknow:

Be nice!

I couldn't resist.

Happy Holidays to all and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have about 1000 square feet of carpeting you can have. As soon as I get it out of the basement and it dries out some, I'll ship it right to you. You want the padding as well? I'll split the shipping with you, ok?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have a full set of inlaws to give away, should be great addition to anyones family, they say they're staying for 3 days and stay 2 weeks, they come with their dog which isnt house trained and drops loads all over the house. The father does nothing but eat, eat and eat and between eating snores through any and all tv shows.

I will not pay shipping you can come and get these buggers yourself!:mad::-:)roll:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a full set of inlaws to give away, should be great addition to anyones family, they say they're staying for 3 days and stay 2 weeks, they come with their dog which isnt house trained and drops loads all over the house. The father does nothing but eat, eat and eat and between eating snores through any and all tv shows.

I will not pay shipping you can come and get these buggers yourself!:mad::-:)roll:

We should start a new reality show...inlaws swap......ha ha

You can keep the dog

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
these people are soooo mean ...

just send me the address of someone you don't like and I will
send them what I just scooped out of the litter box ...

I don't wanna know what my cat ate but what came out will
be in the next horror movie at a theatre near you!

:)

merry christmas ...

·
Registered
669 Posts
along the same lines i'll be more than happy to send ya the "fertilizer" i just scooped out of my front yard, there's about 50 pounds, it's been interlayered with snow but the snow melted today, it came out of my 40 pound bagle hound, and a little from my 125 pound rott, i'll bag it up, but you gotta pay the shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts