Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bike had a pc111 already installed when i bought it and i was wondering what are the three buttons on the front of this thing do ....can i make adjustments to it without changing the maps via my pc....

·
Super Moderator
64,210 Posts
www.powercommander.com

Go there and download the software and the users manual. You can adjust the maps with those buttins, but unless you know where to add or subtract fuel, you'd just be guessing and likely will not like the results. Go out to Crystal Lake in the spring and have Acrotech tune your PC3 right. He has a shop with a dyno and bluto knows his stuff on that dyno.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good deal thanx for the info.......one more ? i went to the power commander site and searched for my bike 2003 vtx 1800c.....model number for my bike it gave was(109-411).....the one installed on my bike is 109-410r....do i have the wrong unit installed on my bike

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
good deal thanx for the info.......one more ? i went to the power commander site and searched for my bike 2003 vtx 1800c.....model number for my bike it gave was(109-411).....the one installed on my bike is 109-410r....do i have the wrong unit installed on my bike
You have the right one. The difference between the two are simply the connectors. The one on your bike plugs into the stock harness at the stock computer. The 411 model plugs into the injectors directly. They both work the same it just saves Power Commander some money by not having to use the large custom Honda connectors (to attach to the stock computer) and uses industry standard connectors to the fuel injectors.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats good to know thanx alot for the info......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts