Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I got mine brand new, unopened on Ebay for $245.00 + $10 shipping from Eastern Performance Cycle. They have an Ebay store. Best deal I've found anywhere.
their contact info (besides on Ebay): [email protected], 410-451-5181

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
HDL has them for $299.00 with free shipping. If you find a better price they will beat it. I'm sure it's a new part only though, no EBAY stuff.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
eBay doesn't necessarily mean used stuff. The vendor above is using eBay's store feature to sell merchandise.

Look a little closer next time you see "Buy it Now". It could mean this is a company that is selling inventory, and not necessarily used inventory. :roll:

Eastern Performance still got a couple left in their inventory (I just talked to them on the phone).

HDL also has plenty in stock. Call one of them if you need a new PC111 USB

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
David said:
eBay doesn't necessarily mean used stuff. The vendor above is using eBay's store feature to sell merchandise.

Look a little closer next time you see "Buy it Now". It could mean this is a company that is selling inventory, and not necessarily used inventory. :roll:
That is correct. It is new merchandise. Here is a current link to one of their PCIII listings:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=35597

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
PM me for a deal with a decent map installed (not a download from the internet)

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
GOT MINE

From Johnny Cheese also..... bike is running great with the mods i have done. Will consider a custom map after the valve adjustment in a few weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts