Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked Dynojet.com and bareasschoppers.com or a fitting map but I can't really find one fitting to my bike.
VTX1800C '03
modified airfilter housing
K&N filter
Desmog
Cobra speedster shorts

Does anyone has anything close?

Hans

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Send me a pm as i think i saved one on my laptop that should work.
Just need your email and a day or 2 to dig it up.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Just sent from the laptop so you should have it in an attachment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks charlie. I look in to it. PC is new to me. So I have to figure out what to do.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
You can also contact Dynojet Research in Oss. They make the reference maps for European bikes which you can find on the Powercommander website. This way my bike was tuned for free some years ago(configuration VTX1800/Hypercharger/Sideburner)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can also contact Dynojet Research in Oss. They make the reference maps for European bikes which you can find on the Powercommander website. This way my bike was tuned for free some years ago(configuration VTX1800/Hypercharger/Sideburner)
Thanks. But my bike is not a european one. Its an imported one from the states, as most VTX here are. It has miles on the speedo instead of km/h.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Thanks. But my bike is not a european one. Its an imported one from the states, as most VTX here are. It has miles on the speedo instead of km/h.

OK, if you need any help with installing the map send me a PM.

Pieter

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Let me know how the bike responds then if needed we can do some small adjustments.

That map was made at sea level with temps around 65f
Base setting was 14.1 ratio then i added 2% more in the low rpm area for better take off.

15-20 % throttle is a normal cruise area.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Charlie
Map didn't install. It's map version 119. That's for the older PCIII. This PCIII (122-411) handles only mapversion 161.

Hans

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Hi Charlie
Map didn't install. It's map version 119. That's for the older PCIII. This PCIII (122-411) handles only mapversion 161.

Hans
Ok open map i sent highlight the field and copy then open blank map and paste.
Or you can put in the numbers manual.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts