Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, we will be making our way to PCB for the breast cancer awareness ride with the THUNDER ANGELS on oct. 8th.. we will arive on the eve of the 5th and was wondering if anything was going on in the area that we could go to. looking for great places to visit and have a cool adult type beverage..
thanks for any help you can give,
Scooter Dawg

·
Registered
626 Posts
wow

hey scooter dawg can't believe no one has answered your request. i too am visiting the area and will be bringing my bike. oct 15 thru 22. hooters has a bike night in destin. think wed or thur. guess we just have to fend for ourselves.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hey y'all this section of the site has been dead for quite a while.

As far as bike nights go. I believe Hooter's is on Tuesday night, I know it is at the Crestview location. All of the Helen Back's in the area (Okaloosa Island, Crestview, Navarre, Pensacola, and Panama City) have bike night on Thursdays. Johnny O'quiglys has theirs on Tuesdays.

On the weekend during the days The Outpost is the spot most bikers head to. It is in the middle of nowhere near Freeport. http://www.theoutpostforbikers.com/

Other than that just jump on the scoots and head out. Most places around here are biker friendly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts