Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these still being made? I was on his website, sent a message and didn't get a reply. I'd like to order another stand, but just want to be sure he's still in business and his website works.

Thanks,
Wade

·
Registered
209 Posts
They should be...? My friend just bought one last year.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have that stand as well and like it so far but I'm not at all impressed with the matching jack.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have that stand as well and like it so far but I'm not at all impressed with the matching jack.
I went for the Harbor Freight Aluminum jack (as you can see in the picture) for the light weight and smaller footprint.

I am very happy with this jack and stand combo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm kinda wishing I would have went with the HF jack now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I use a Craftsman motorcycle jack to lift my bike and move it into position, then set it on my PepsX stand to work on or when storing it for the Winter. Had my PepsX stand for at least a decade now, I love it, built like a tank.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not answering the question you asked, but I do see a local CL post (Minneapolis-Saint Pau) for a used one. Thought about picking it up, just cuz it’s close to home and maybe someday I’ll want another.

In upper-Midwest VTX rider context, we’re nearly neighbors, so PM me if you have any interest and maybe I can pick it up and pass along, somehow sometime.

I have one and the yellow craftsman jack. Not a decade yet, but I like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts