Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to try and make this mission before I deploy...anyone else available?

Spc. Christopher S. Honaker, 23, of Cleveland, N.C., died July 5 of wounds sustained from enemy small arms fire and indirect fire in the Watapor Valley of Kunar Province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 2d Battalion, 503d Infantry Regiment (Airborne), 173d Airborne Brigade, Vicenza, Italy.

http://www.patriotguard.org/ALLForums/t ... fault.aspx

SPC Honaker will be buried Saturday, 14 July at 1300. Services will be held at the Cherry Point Base Chapel with burial to follow at the Forest Oaks Memorial Gardens. Contact has been made with the family and we are standing by to determine their wishes regarding the PGR standing for their son. The full obituary is located at http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/honak ... opher.html

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wish I were there to make this mission. I have been part of the PGR for some itme and have not been able to make a ride and because I am currently deployed I will not be able to make this one. I will forward to some Marines that may be able to. Thanks for what you are doing only wish I could ride with.

Radar

·
Registered
543 Posts
Damn, only the second mission close to J'ville since I joined and I won't be able to make it because I'm actually in 29 palms right now until the middle of August!

Have a safe ride man! When do you leave for deployment? I hope not before I get back to the East coast, we all need to go ride again before you leave!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob,

sad to say I will miss a ride with you before I go.

We leave in two weeks.

I will try to get a group together to ride some time after the 23rd to make it my last. I am getting my paint fixed and I am hoping that by next weekend I will have it back together by next weekend.

I have family coming to visit me next Thursday to see me off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts