Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its with a heavy heart that I post this.
He was truly an awesome person and I will miss conversing with him.
When my grandson passed he constantly stayed in contact to help me through it.

Our hearts are saddened and still in shock as we lost a fellow brother in Christ and our CMA Chapter member on Friday. Giles and Ellen were in Arkansas riding the bike, doing what he loved with the woman he loved. Giles was a true man that served God to the fullest. He would cheerfully tell you he was BLESSED, yes he was and is now. Our prayers go out to Ellen and the family.....
PER Ellen: Ellen Ann Boatright Gober
1 hr ·
I just lost the love of my life Giles David Gober yesterday afternoon September 20 near Jasper, AR. He died doing what he loved--riding motorcycles. I don't understand why I was spared with minor injuries, but he didn't. I'm still in shock. Please pray for our family, especially Paul Gober and Megan West & Scotty. Giles is walking the streets of gold now, and I know he doesn't want to come back here even if he could. He loved his Lord, and has always been ready for this moment. Everyone who knew him knows he is "BLESSED"!
Image may contain: 2 people, including Giles Gober, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 3 people, including Giles Gober, people smiling, people standing

·
Super Moderator
6,436 Posts
Shock. I remember him as being a class act. Thankfully his wife is ok but Man, what a shame to lose another fellow rider in this way, even though given the choice there are far worse ways to go.

RIP Phideaux, prayers to your family

·
Registered
390 Posts
I believe he was already in "peace" before this next ride. Condolences to his wife, family and friends.

·
Premium Member
6,545 Posts
Sad news indeed.

Ride with God Giles.

Prayers sent for those grieving.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
My condolances from central Pa. Prayers to family & friends.

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
Condolences and prayers to family and friends...RIP

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Bigg Daddy,

Thanks for sharing this terrible news.

My thoughts and condolences go out to his wife, family and his many friends.
He will certainly be missed by many.

R.I.P. Phideaux

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update on Phideaux

Just an update. Phideaux had a heart attack that resulted in the accident.
Hug the ones you love because you never know when the lord will call you home.

He must have needed some conservative common sense and humor in his daily routine so he called Giles home.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow, how heart aches. Sometimes there are just no words... just prayer.

R I P Phideaux

1 - 18 of 18 Posts