Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Yeah nice bike, but the cleanliness of the garage is really what caught my attention. How'ld you do that ???

·
Registered
99 Posts
May I borrow that ladder?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ladder is not mine, it is way too heavy anyway.

As far as the garage, I am a freak about the garage. I always wanted my garage to be clean and neat. I just put that floor down. It is from RaceDeck. Next year I want to get the wall system that hold cabinets and stuff.

I love that floor though. It only took 3.5 hours to install.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
HondaDavidson said:
The ladder is not mine, it is way too heavy anyway.

As far as the garage, I am a freak about the garage. I always wanted my garage to be clean and neat. I just put that floor down. It is from RaceDeck. Next year I want to get the wall system that hold cabinets and stuff.

I love that floor though. It only took 3.5 hours to install.
Man you had better just stick to the pics. in the park if you want your bike to be the center of attention. Have you done any new stuff to it lately or just reminding us how pretty the blue is? :wink:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I added Progressive 412 sshocks, progressive front springschrome swing arm covers, radiator grill, RobT tank bra, V&H Pipes, laydown plate, GasCap Hinge, Jett ink engine chrome (between the crankcase and clutch covers),horn cover, new VTX jacket (hanging inthe background), and LED engine lights.

All ready for Americade.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
New tools too. The spade and shovel still have the stickers on them. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Never seen any dirt. :lol: Smart man hires out the dirty work. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts