Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a smaller bar or fork bag, but not sure if it will fit or look right on my retro. Anyone have pics of any...Thanks

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Is this what you're talking about? (check sig)

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
It's pretty much a no-name brand but it's great quality. $12 at www.leatherup.com. :D Under motorcycle accessories and toolbags.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I don't have a pic but I got one from a Honda sale and mounted it on the inside of the HDL windshield.
I really liked it except of the snap closer I should have gotten the Velcro.
(on the inside of the shield it kinda bowed in because of the curve in the shield) 8)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Glennok - what brand of shield do you have yours on? I've got a MS Fats - wondering if it will bolt right up? Also do you have any sagging at the corners of the end bags like I've read about with the hoppnel ws bags?

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have a Honda line leather pouch, awesome (leather) quality but it was somewhat pricey if I recall.

I had it up on between the bars and the windshield but after I installed the chrome tree covers they just had to be moved. Now it's out in front on the forks just underneath the headlight bucket, anyway here is what it looks like on my Retro:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.