Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took 3rd place at the hoot.

had to clean er up after 125 mile ride...hot pipes!

but it was worth it!

these pics don't do the bike any justice, can barley see the paint etc, but yes I am that ugly

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
Congrats :beer3: Sweeeeeet Scoot. have a good one

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I think it was the people backing you from Asheville before you left to go to the hoot that inspired that. :D Congrats, You do have one beautiful bike!!!!!

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Yes, that is One Sharp Bike!! What Bikes got 1st and 2nd????

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Way 2 go Juggler. You da man. I couldn't help but notice in the last pic ya holdin' ya plaque in front of ya crotch. Is this 2 create the illusion that the plaque is even larger? Try the bass fisherman approach. Hold object @ arms length 2wards the camera. Good lookin' scoot..............

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kevin, I have 2 pics of the winner

but as usual my pics look like sh*t, they are too small and loose their detail. I've only been on this board for about 4 years, you can't expect me to know how to post quality pics yet :oops:
This bike was trick!!! The paint alone was simply amazing, and he had a remote for the suspension. People would be checking it out and he'd start raising and lowering it to freak em out. Nice guy too.
Here's the bike that took 4th place,

I thought he shoud have beat me, but I also thought the guy that took 2nd shoud have gotten 4th (no pics) At least the judging was done by the people walking around. There should be pics in the Sept Red Rider.
VTXKILLER mentioned Americade...I took 2nd up there, (VTX only contest) but had no business doing so. The judging was bizzare to say the least. There were 2 bikes next to me that put mine to shame, and they ended up giving first to a bike that was almost all stock with a little pinstriping, but had no dirt on it. The whole thing was a joke. They had no idea what they where looking at. Stay Safe

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was up at americade also when Bareass first finished my bike. I also didn't place (Even though I was the only 240, and custom paint). I lost to nearly stock bikes that were CLEAN. It was a cleanliness contest. Totally embarrassing. The judges up there were a bunch of Wing-Trike riding idiots. :roll:

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey all i can say

is that if a bike beats me and its looks better then hey, hats off to him or her but when a stock bike beats u and i was at americade and they gave a stock bike 1st and i didnt even place but the judge was like u have a mean bike and we want u to show ur bike at night next to the winner cause ur bike is mean ,i said to him then i should have won but whatever if u ever do the show in americade good luck cause they dont know how to juge and it will be a waste of ur time so do something else there in stead of a bunch of Wing-Trike riding idiots who couldnt juge crap lol and both skammer and Juggler ur bikes look great keep up the good work hope to meet up with u guys for a ride soon

·
Registered
46 Posts
Juggler,
thanks for the compliment. I agree with you and vtxkiller. Americade judges stink. My friend was so mad that one of us didn't win. "Why is a stock bike winning?" I told him I thought is was all about cleanliness, and I wasn't going to loss a day of riding cleaning my bike. When I got to the contest and saw the red bike was the only one there, I wasn't too worried. But, then you and vtxkiller came along and I got worried. But, when they started looking over the bikes, I know I was done. It was good meeting you. I'm glad you did better at the Hoot.
Barbara

1 - 12 of 12 Posts