Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[/url]

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
They do have some real nice seats.
I'm running the SoCalCycle Seats Arizona Slammer Seat with the Gel Insert and I'm love'n it.

Big Joe

·
Registered
342 Posts
WEB SITE

VTX4Me & BigJoe,
Nice Pics.................

My web host is experiencing some technical difficulties and our web site has been out of commission since early Saturday, April 9, 2005. I have spoken with them this a.m. and they have isolated the problem and were moving the files back over as we spoke.

I expect the web site to be back up and functional sometime today!

I apologize to those who I have been corresponding with and I am unable to get their response from e-Mails I have sent them. Please be patient and we should be back up again soon.

In addition, the Arizona for the 1300c and Solo will be available 4/18/2005. Keep watching the website for photo's this week.

http://www.socalcycleseat.com

Mike
So Cal Cycle Seats

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Re: WEB SITE

BigMike252 said:
VTX4Me & BigJoe,
Nice Pics.................

My web host is experiencing some technical difficulties and our web site has been out of commission since early Saturday, April 9, 2005. I have spoken with them this a.m. and they have isolated the problem and were moving the files back over as we spoke.

I expect the web site to be back up and functional sometime today!

I apologize to those who I have been corresponding with and I am unable to get their response from e-Mails I have sent them. Please be patient and we should be back up again soon.

In addition, the Arizona for the 1300c and Solo will be available 4/18/2005. Keep watching the website for photo's this week.

http://www.socalcycleseat.com

Mike
So Cal Cycle Seats
Well let's get it fixed El Rapido Bro :D .
E-Bay Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Joe.

·
Registered
912 Posts
BigMike,

The 1300C will be just in time for my birthday! Cool.
Can't wait for the 1300C Ariizona.

AL417...that's April 17th

·
Registered
397 Posts
Big Joe,

How comfortable is the arizona? Good enough for long rides or just for around town riding?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
those are very sleek looking but i bet the passenger wont be very happy on a long ride.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
timberghost said:
those are very sleek looking but i bet the passenger wont be very happy on a long ride.
My wife and i have spent a couple hours on it and believe it or not she didnt have any complaints....it was at least as good as the stock seat for her, maybe a little better due to the xtra padding. :wink:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
disaster-1 said:
Big Joe,

How comfortable is the arizona? Good enough for long rides or just for around town riding?

Thanks in advance.
I can do 100 miles before my butt starts to hurt.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
timberghost said:
You can also order it with a gel pad in it like I did for my 1800C ARIZONZ SLAMMER SEAT and that realy made a huge differance in comfort.

Big Joe.

·
Registered
397 Posts
BigMike252,

Where are the solo's for the 1300's. The 18th was yesterday :lol: .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts