Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Looks way cool Honda Davidson dude. Excellent job RobT. My X is same color so now I've got a good picture of what she's gonna look like. 8)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just odered a custom one yesterday, without studs, but with a VTX logo.
It's nice to know there are still fine hand craftsman like Robt out there,
to helps us put that personal touch to our scoots. 8)

Drive safe

X-treme-X

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
nice work robT, thats what i was looking for months ago when i contacted you to see if you could do one. looks like you got it worked out

G

·
0 Posts
Damn....I know I'm gonna end up buying one of those. It's just a matter of time. :lol:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Honda D dude. Thanks for the pics, I appreciate it. We're glad you like our new product.
Everyone, thanks for the kind words. I know compliments aren't lightly handed out here.
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER
:tools1:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
when you gota go, you gota go

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Man - that looks great. It's the only bib I would even consider getting 8)

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Juanchithebiker said:
Yes, I have one on order too. Hey RobT your bike looks nice..why did you stop in the middle of the road ???:))) :lol:
Juan Dude. that pic was taken last Oct 2004. It's the oneway road into Yosemite Valley. I'm not in a traffic lane. Here's what's in the background.
As Always peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
RobT
you might want to watch your back, the parked car in the background looks like FBI. are you being followed?

·
Registered
977 Posts
RobT, now...where are you????? behind the bushes??? ....I knew you were not "in the middle of the road"...just kidding "-)))....go back to my order please :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Juanchithebiker said:
RobT, now...where are you????? behind the bushes??? ....I knew you were not "in the middle of the road"...just kidding "-)))....go back to my order please :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Juan, If I can mange to tear my fingers away from this keyboard I can get to some leather work,,,,,,,,, ouch, damn !!
As Always Peaceful Cruisin'
BLACK POWER

1 - 16 of 16 Posts