Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Right side view no add.jpg Gracie outside 10-3-12 001.jpg Wes 1 right side.jpg Sally bone stock.jpg

These are my girls. They are all set up a bit differently as you can see. The last one '02 illusion red is the one described in signature. It is the first one I bought. This pic is just before I put the Roadhouse shorty on as well as K&N thunderbox and PCIII. When I had it dyno tuned, it put out 116 ftlbs torque, and 100.6 horsepower to rear wheel. My sons are riding/buying the 1st and 3rd in the pics. I still have the second and fourth in my stable.
I've been riding 50 years, and have ridden almost everything you can name. Started on a Cushman Eagle, then to a '56 Ariel Square Four, Triumphs, Harleys, Beemers, Wings, etc. etc., and this is the best all around motorcycle I ever straddled.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Re: Pics of your bike.....

Although not all mods are in the pics the signature pretty much sums up what I've done so far....

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
See sig for mods. Thanks for the thread revival. I have not ran across this one before. Nice to see others rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
See sig for mods. Thanks for the thread revival. I have not ran across this one before. Nice to see others rides.
This thread will be easier to find in the future, sent a request to admins, and Chicago Spike to make this into a sticky. They responded quickly and made it happen:thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
2006 1300c new to me

Just bought this bike a few months back and getting to know it! Its been a blast so far. The weather here in VA is finally getting good enough to ride in:D. I loved the look and i had to have it as soon as i saw it! Let me know what ya think.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Welcome aboard:thumbup: Bike looks good, nice score. If it didn't come with a front fender, you might want to look into finding one. Looks good without, but when you get caught in the rain not having a front fender will kick up a lot of water on you.

41 - 60 of 516 Posts