554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on your Retros, please...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D'oh! :shock:

I like the look of the "Stockers" as well...but am in-line for a P4 so need something to go with it...

...wanted the Roadhouse Classics...but now looking at the V&H or Cobra angled slashcuts...

damn...this is hard...

I'll probably have to "strip down" the Retro (loose the bags & windshield) except for longer jaunts...sigh...curse you Pete!!! :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
here ya go. not a retro but same pipes :p

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks all!

---- Bump ----

·
Registered
361 Posts
How about this one . . . . . . .

Since this picture was shot I replaced the stock Honda bag mount w/ Easy Brackets and in the process lowered the bags about 1 1/2 inches which closed up the gap nicely. I don't have current pictures at work to upload though.

·
Registered
950 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
the V & H's look better on the C :wink:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Timber...I agree!!! I like the way they wrap around the clutch cover...would be a no-brainer if the R model did that...wonder why it dosen't?!?

·
Registered
301 Posts
XXX,
the floorboards are in the way. someone, i forget who, makes a kit(think it's like $350-400) that moves the boards forward and out(for better ride comfort) and doing this, from what i understand, would allow you to use the pipes for the C. I thought about it, but then found out the price for one, and two, i'm not tall enough to be comfortable stretched out as far as the lkit allows ya to :lol:

off the top of my head don't rememebr anyone whos done this(w/the kit or some other modification) b/c i was trying to figure out how to at one time. then said heII w/it the other Rpipes look almost as sweet :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey XXX. If you really like the look of the stock pipes, you might consider RoadHouse Slip-ons. They look the same as the stock pipes. And they sound great. A nice deep rumble at idle and they bark when you jump on it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts