Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a close up picture of the left side cover and Ultimate seat. I am thinking of mounting the switch for my LEDs on that cover, near the back on top where it is close to the seat and chrome frame rail. I need to know if the Ultimate Big Boy is going to interfere with the small space there. Basically, I'm going to drill through the side cover in order to mount the switch (push on/off designed for this kind of mount).

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I needed, thanks. I plan to get that seat when the budget allows, so I didn't want to have to relocate the switch after drilling.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was amazed at how comfortable the Ultimate seat is. My first ride with it was a 14 hour ride and I could have stayed on it all day. (oh - I guess I did just that)

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I did 9+ hours in my new ultimate seat yesterday.

The only part of me that wasn't getting sore was my rear.

That and the Switchblade shield were the two best add-ons I could have bought!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stagecombat said:
I did 9+ hours in my new ultimate seat yesterday.

The only part of me that wasn't getting sore was my rear.

That and the Switchblade shield were the two best add-ons I could have bought!
Yep, I'm going to go with the switchblade eventually too. I really didn't want a shield, think it ruins the lines of the bike, but with the flat plains in central IL, the wind is wicked. My neck starts getting sore after a 30 mile ride at 75, going into a 35 mph headwind, with a full face helmet.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, that's sharp. How much extra for the 2 tone?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Two Tone

$50.00 - I like it way more than all black or all tan - on my color bike anyway. I am gonna do the back rest too.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonder if we can order custom colors through Hal? I'd like to give him the business when I do this eventually.

·
Registered
931 Posts
you cant go wrong sandman with a ultimate big boy. i love mine and my butt really loves me for it too

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vtxman02 said:
you cant go wrong sandman with a ultimate big boy. i love mine and my butt really loves me for it too
You are going to the meent 'n greet, right? Mind if I sit on yours? Course, I probably don't want to do that, 'cause then I'll want one right away, and it's just not in the budget right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts