Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out the picture down loading game. I have printed the directions, have them in my hand, man I must be a total idiot.
Anyway I am tryint it again.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A post with a picture

I guess I shouldnt be sooo hard on myself.....looks like I finally figured this out. (at least I would like to think so)
Next question would be....is picture too big? I am sure someone will set me straight.

Thanks for all of you have posted instructions for me to read.

Cruzzer

·
Super Moderator
64,210 Posts
Pic is fine for posting occasionally. If you want that for your signature line, it is far too big. Signature line pics must be no larger than the pic in my sig line

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
:thumbup:Nice Bike!

You look real comfortable riding it.

things that make me say Mmm:
Why don't I ever see a Bike I don't like?...
:confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trying to re-size

I have been looking trying to figure out how to re-size the pic, I know there is a way as I have done that once before....it just may take me a couple nights to remember.
Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bigmac

Yea it is an easy bike to ride. Only complaint is from GF, she wants a taller sissy bar.

·
Super Moderator
64,210 Posts
I don't see a resize option on the albums here. So, may I suggest you get an account, they are free, at www.photobucket.com and up load some pics there too. They have a resize menu that you can make the pictures tiny, for avatar size, and small or medium for signature line size

1 - 8 of 8 Posts