Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna cho you my pitchers man. And maybe an avatar man. How i do it?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
L Dub said:
I wanna cho you my pitchers man. And maybe an avatar man. How i do it?
Try this...
You first need a site to host your pictures. Here is the one I use.
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/index.php
Once there you need to set up an account. Don’t worry it’s free. Once you have set up your account, click on “upload photos” Then click on “browse”. From there you need to find your picture. If it’s on your hard drive, locate it and double click the file name. The file name will then appear in the box beside the browse button. Once it’s there, click the upload/submit button at the bottom of the page. The picture will then upload onto your gallery. You can keep following the same process for as many pictures as you want. If you don’t like one of them you can delete it. Once you have the pictures that you want to insert into messages on bigbikeriders board, here is what you need to do. Go to http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/index.php and click on the picture you want to use. Click it a second time and it will enlarge. Click the RIGHT mouse button and a drop down box will appear. Then click on “properties” another box will appear that shows the URL address. With your LEFT mouse button, start at the very end of the address and highlight the address. Once highlighted, click on the RIGHT mouse button and select “copy”. You are now ready to paste the image into your message. On VTXOA, reply to a message or start a new thread. Once there just below the subject line you will see about 10 or so rectangular shaped buttons. One of the buttons has Img in it. Click the Img button. Put your curser next to the Img in the message body and click the RIGHT mouse button then select past. You should have just pasted the URL address from you picture next to the Img. After that, click the Img button a second time. It should look like Img*
That’s all there is to it.
Try it and let me know how it works.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Some help here too please..

I've been able to successfully downlowd some pictures to the BBR but most of my pictures exceed the allotted file size. What can I do to remedy this?

Thanks...Chromer

·
Super Moderator
63,855 Posts
Resize them with a photo editor. If you don't have one, there is a free version on BBR's home page you can download. 8)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aaaaaaa

bla bla

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did what was said to post a pic about a week ago.
but the pic wasn't there the next time i made a post.
so I'm trying again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So i guess you have to go thru that each time to post a pic or
is there a way to make it stay every time I post a message ?

·
Super Moderator
63,855 Posts
Put it in your "Signature" line on your profile page if you must. Or you could just link the people to your pictures like I have done. It helps the people that are on dial-up to not have to wait for everybodies signature pictures to download. 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts