Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
You're talkin' bout Kevin right?

My wife thinks I have enough chrome. She just don't get it :dontknow:

Just how much chrome and first place trophy's do you have anyhow? Or is there enough room or time to post it? :thumbup:
:congrats::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace: Am I getting close??????

·
Mad Hatter
21,306 Posts
Just how much chrome and first place trophy's do you have anyhow? Or is there enough room or time to post it? :thumbup:
:congrats::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace::firstplace: Am I getting close??????

Are U talking or asking Me??

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Papa you have sure made your bike a true custom to fit your own style how log did it take you to get where your at now? And is that an Indian front fender or your custom? How about those pipes are they custom heat shields?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Papa you have sure made your bike a true custom to fit your own style how log did it take you to get where your at now? And is that an Indian front fender or your custom? How about those pipes are they custom heat shields?
Thank you. I guess it has been about 5 years in the making, and I think:?: I am done. I am having the sidecar seat redone right now to match the bike, so when it is done I will post a new pick of them together.
Heat shields are the standard serrated shields that come with the roadhouse classic.
The Indian fender is a fiberglass reproduction, it was custom ordered a 1/2" wider for fitment on the X .

21 - 40 of 642 Posts