Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COOL!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
That's not a seat. Someone stole your seat and left the shadow from your seat there! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
Seat

Crazy Wolf,
Please tell us the manufacturer of your awesome seat and if it's available without studs. Thanks...T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Roller said:
That's not a seat. Someone stole your seat and left the shadow from your seat there! :)
But it feels so cool to be sitting so close to the ground. Kind of feels like you are in the bike, like you could touch the ground if you want..........I thought I might go back to the original seat, but I just can't see doing it now. I am working on a mold for this seat pan so I can produce it. The one in the pic os very prototype. The final will be covered in upholstery vinyl that looks like carbon fiber.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
Here is a new seat idea, for the smaller VTX riders. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Seat

TLOC said:
Crazy Wolf,
Please tell us the manufacturer of your awesome seat and if it's available without studs. Thanks...T
Aeromach makes the seat. This seat is made about as low as you can go on an X seat. There's not much room left to go any lower!! LOL!!!!!!.

CW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Big Joe said:
There both Nice But This is LOW :D

You need to let the air out of your shocks to get LOW!!!! :D
Big Joe.
Actually, Big Joe, that isn't all that low. Mine is about 3/4 of an inch off the frame rail. Add that to 10.5" shocks....THAT is low.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Re: Seat

Crazy Wolf said:
TLOC said:
Crazy Wolf,
Please tell us the manufacturer of your awesome seat and if it's available without studs. Thanks...T
Aeromach makes the seat. This seat is made about as low as you can go on an X seat. There's not much room left to go any lower!! LOL!!!!!!.

CW
Sure there is Wolf, lay 1/8" of glass, 1/2" of foam, 1/8" of leather.....bam! :shock: Not for everyone, granted....I think we may need to redefine "IronButt" as a butt that very nearly rides on iron! :D

Hey, did you know that the 1800 engine gets really hot? Yeah, well, it does. When Vegas is 110 degrees, my thighs are cookin'!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top