Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any Piedmont are riders that would like to meet Sunday and ride. Have no place in mind so any ideas welcome. I just want to ride. Email me [email protected] or call me 336-266-1307 and let me know. I am up for going about anywhere.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I would like to ride..I have been cooped up long enough. Plenty of good roads this way. 8)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dang it, you guys are killing me....any other weekend I could, but I am going ATV riding Sunday with a friend from work (he just bought him a new one and wants to try it out.) Maybe next weekend. :?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Dark Horse, I'm still thinking about that skillet breakfast down where you were talking about last week...lol still hungry.
I dont know if I live to ride or Ride to Eat...lol
Razor

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Razor said:
Hey Dark Horse, I'm still thinking about that skillet breakfast down where you were talking about last week...lol still hungry.
I dont know if I live to ride or Ride to Eat...lol
Razor

It does sound good. I'm game for anything you guy's are. We need to decide where and when we are going. I will check back here later today..I'm doing yard work right now..just got a brand new John Deere lawn tractor..I'm breaking it in. 8)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the plan

OK here is the tentative plan for anyone wanting to ride tomorrow.

Myself and Razor are meeting on Hicone Rd. off 29 North at 11am at a convienant store there. Razor, need the name for any others that might want to meet us. From there we plan to meet Dark Horse somewhere in or close to Lexington. I have not gotten to speak to Dark Horse to set the place. Soon as we know it I will post it. From there I think Dark Horse will lead us to Morrow Mountain near Baydon Lake. Suppose to be good ride.

Anyway, plans are being set into motion. Any and all are welcome.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
final plan

Anyone wanting to ride is welcome to join.

Anyone wanting to leaved with me from Burlington. I am leaving Burlington at 10:15 for Greensboro. We are meeting at 11am in Greensboro on Hicone Rd. right off 29 north. We will leave there and go to the Court House in downtown Lexington. We will me meeting there at noon. We will have lunch and then Dark Horse will lead us to Morrow Mountain near Baydon Lake.

Should be a great ride. 3 different locations you can meet us at. Burlington, Greensboro and Lexington.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Guys, The name is The Tarheel Mart (if it hasnt changed ) If youre going N 29 take the Hicone exit, go to the top and turn right and its just up and on the left,cant miss it. Coming from North to South... take the Hicone exit , go to the top and turn left. Go across the hiway and its on the left.
Razor

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sunday Ride

Where you guys going to stop at in Lexington? And what approx. time will you be coming thru? I am south of Lexington about 12 miles at high rock lake on hwy 8. My ph is 336 - 798 - 0087. 1 of ya call and let me know and i'll be glad to meet and ride with you fellas.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hey Bruce..meet us at the courthouse in Lexington at noon. I will give you a call in the morning.

·
Registered
622 Posts
You guys have fun and ride safe. If the weather is good next weekend, let's go ahead and plan on a ride again so I get to participate. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts