Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
It will depend on if I get my yard work done before Saturday. If the weather clears up and I can get it done before I would be interested. I'm less than 30 minutes away from Kernersville.

·
Registered
622 Posts
TLOC said:
Anyone up for a ride Saturday weather permitting? LMK...T
Saturday looks booked for me, but my Sunday is free if you guys can go then instead.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Don't know yet. Mopar wants to leave early. Gonna be cooolllllddd!

I just don't know...

I've heard that Sunday is not worth seeing.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Mindflyer said:
Don't know yet. Mopar wants to leave early. Gonna be cooolllllddd!

I just don't know...

went last year //..boring.... HD junk..I want to go to Savannah for a late lunch/early supper

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mindflyer said:
My bad...I just meant for a ride in general...not the rally. :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Saturday

wife and i will be riding up to Mt Airy Sat to have a late lunch at our fav drive in, Odells Sandwich Shop, then on to Va to get some lotto tickets and visit my parents there in Cana Va

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Have a safe trip Bruce. :D Do you ever eat at Snappy Lunch? They have a great Pork Chop Sandwich.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Snappy Lunch

man, that pork chop sandwich is a heart attack waiting to happen!!!
Seriously, Mt airy where i was raised, even used to get my hair cut at Floyds Barber shop. Great place to live, just no where to work!
But that Snappy Lunch is THE place to go for a pork chop sandwich!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm near Mt Airy

My bride and I know where Odell's Sammich Shop and Snappy Lunch are located. We're local.

Pandowdy's on Main Street, Mt Airy. That's my pick. Good food, great service. Great people.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I can ride Saturday and Sunday. As long as I have my yard work done by tomorrow afternoon I'm good to go. Anyone got any idea's on where to ride to?? Temps are supposed to be in mid 60's Saturday and around mid 70' s Sunday. 8)

·
Registered
377 Posts
If it's in the low 40's Saturday morning, I probably won't be going to Charleston. Probably will ride around the upstste or north Ga. I don't mind cold but a "cold and dark" ride for several hours to a "Harley party" just ain't gonna happen. I didn't even do that when I rode a Harley!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Mopar said:
If it's in the low 40's Saturday morning, I probably won't be going to Charleston. Probably will ride around the upstste or north Ga. I don't mind cold but a "cold and dark" ride for several hours to a "Harley party" just ain't gonna happen. I didn't even do that when I rode a Harley!
Ditto... cept I never was over on the dark side. :wink:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Grandpa J said:
no need to go to the rally..Saturday..lets have Dinner in Charleston or Savannah..too COLD???
Saturday. Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s. :shock:

Too cold for me to ride to Chucktown.

·
Registered
622 Posts
firefighter841 said:
I am up for a Sunday ride as well for those interested.
You guys just let me know, and I'll be there. Sunday looks gorgeous, and I have never been anywhere on my bike (mountains, foothills, anywhere), so I am game for anything. I heard there was some good riding up near Hanging Rock, but I don't know...never been (at least not for riding a bike). I've heard of some place called Tuggle's Gap too, but don't know anything about it, or if it is very far. As I said, just looks like good day to ride. Anyone else wanna ride Sunday? Looks like Dark Horse said he might go too.....

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sunday

Sunday is a possibility, its either fishing or riding, too many hobbies, too little time!!! i probably won't decide till Sat either, keep me informed on Sunday if you guys decide to ride

Bruce

1 - 20 of 49 Posts