Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New PP movie coming out with Steve Martin, as Inspector Clouseau I guess. If this turns out to be a good one, no doubt we'll start seeing people use the Pink Panther as their bike theme and internet handle :joke:

I like Steve Martin

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yea and I bet they will start selling all sorts of Pink Panther paraphenalia. Then Orange County Chopers will do a PP Bike I bet it will have PInk flames or something like that.:joke:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I can't imagine why anyone would want to use Pink Panther as a handle or color if you are a bad-ass biker:D:shock:
Me, either. What self-respecting badass would even consider such an atrocity? Holy Moly.

I saw the last movie and it was OK. In my humble opinion it wasn't as good as the old ones (which I have the entire collection). Hopefully the new one will be better than the last one.

If it gets too common I'll have to change my name back to TrampDrafter as I was for quite a few years.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Yea and I bet they will start selling all sorts of Pink Panther paraphenalia. Then Orange County Chopers will do a PP Bike I bet it will have PInk flames or something like that.:joke:
I thought you and Keevin had already re-painter the Raider with Pink flames.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Karen sometimes says that I'm secure with my 'manhood', so pink isn't a problem.
I say - I have my own reasons for liking pink. It has replaced blue as my favorite color.
So my blue bike has some pink on it. I like it :cool:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Karen sometimes says that I'm secure with my 'manhood', so pink isn't a problem.
+1
Yup. Real men like any color they want. LOL
I'm thinking of changing the name of my business to Blossom Time Construction.

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I say - I have my own reasons for liking pink. It has replaced blue as my favorite color.
So my blue bike has some pink on it. I like it :cool:
Works for me Pink. If we were all the same, things would be rather boring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts