Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ay dudes. Hope everybody is well. I am.

All you F'ers out there... Somebody is finally making pipes for the "F"! :D It's Cobra. I've been dyin' for pipes since i bought the bike in Jan. Since noone made them i've kept it stock. Now my question to you fellas is whatta you think about the Cobras vs V&H or Bub? Do i wait? :cry: or do what my bike tells me to do, which is to get some freakin pipes on there and an air intake and a power commander and really take charge on the street. It's so funny. I have the bike of my dreams and i want to make it better. More! More! Quality problems. I love em. Does anyone on this board even have an "F"?

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I don't post often. (fairly new)
But i do read you guys all the time and i have much respect.

Peace

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I was tossed between the Bub Jug Huggers and the Cobra angled slashcuts. I went with the Cobra because I like the flow(look) better than the Bubs. They curve nicely around the clutch cover. I ordered them through HDL and am waiting for them to arrive. I hope it won't be much longer the wait is killing me. I say do what the bike tells you to do and get some pipes on there. I am as soon as they arrive and I only have 22 miles on my F as of today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts