Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on going. would like to meet up with others from the east coast, central Florida and west coast.

please post on this board if you plan on going. we can meet at Plant city at the bike show.

central Florida riders might I suggest we meet early and take a nice leisurely ride Though the country side to get there.

please post here with any ideas.

John

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
John, If If go, and thats IF I will see ya there ;);)

U ride to SLOW :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I plan on going. would like to meet up with others from the east coast, central Florida and west coast.

please post on this board if you plan on going. we can meet at Plant city at the bike show.

central Florida riders might I suggest we meet early and take a nice leisurely ride Though the country side to get there.

please post here with any ideas.

John
Wasnt aware of anything going on in plant city, When is it?? :dontknow:

Hmm guess I should have read the thread ID

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Wasnt aware of anything going on in plant city, When is it?? :dontknow:

Hmm guess I should have read the thread ID

1st Saturday of every month. Downtown Plant City..

·
Registered
341 Posts
Guess Im not too informed on these things... LOL. Might have to go take a ride and check it out.

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Lotsw of venders, Food and a bike show with Live Music!! Oh and TONS of Bikes!!! A great time!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wow and this goes on every 1st Saturday of the month? Where the heck have I been? Sounds great, I may be able to pick up a few things I have been looking at adding to the bike. Thanks for the Info, think I will head down this weekend and check it out.

if anyone cares to ride down together let me know... Im in the orlando/kissimmee area... would be happy to meet some fellow X'rs and ride down.

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
OK everyone, Darla and I will meet any one at the Orlando Harley Dealership off I-4 at 3pm to leave no later than 3:15 ksu..

If U want to meet, LMK or just be there..

Now, I will be with Darla and My brother inlaw, both are NEW riders, so we will be going their pase...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am tempted. Would be my first time out riding with a group in some time. First time here in sunny FL....Will check with the wife and see if I can get a kitchen pass!

·
Registered
42 Posts
There are several of us from Pinellas that were planning on coming. Can anyone make a suggestion where we could all try to park to better our chances of actually running into each other. I have been there many of times but don't know the streets well enough to say. Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Is this an all day event or does it start after a certain time????:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is this an all day event or does it start after a certain time????:popcorn:
Starts around 5pm and ends about 10pm Saturday evening.

look forward to seeing you there.

John

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There are several of us from Pineallis that were planning on coming. Can anyone make a suggestion where we could all try to park to better our chances of actually running into each other. I have been there many of times but don't know the streets well enough to say. Thanks
Coming from I-4 take a left before the railroad tracks and Park in the lot next to the bike show just on the north. if you cross the rail road tracks you went too far.

look forward to seeing you..

John

1 - 20 of 41 Posts