Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, my father in law recently passed away and he owned a 2006 VTX13C. It has 7800 miles and is mint condition. He upgraded the seat, handlebars, and muffler. I am not sure the brand of each, but I know he upgraded because the old seat, handlebars, and muffler is in excellent condition and sitting in his garage. How much should I be able to sell it for? It wont let me post pictures since I am new.

·
Registered
993 Posts
welcome to the board, and I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My best guess on a sale price would be $6000. You can also Check to see what they are selling for on ebay to give you a general idea.

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
739 Posts
So sorry about your father-in-law, my condolences.

Good tips from Steelerdude.

You can go to the "Support and Testing" board. Start a thread called "Test", reply to your post 4 more times, then you can post the pic.

Hope this helps and would like to see the pics.

jp

·
Registered
824 Posts
rgj, very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad 2 years ago and it is a very tough time. I bought my 2004 1300 C for $6000. It had 5800 miles and came with a seat, bar risers, windshield, and pipes. It also came with some gear. A helmet, leather jacket, and gloves. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My condolences to you and your family. From what you're describing I think $6,000 sounds about right.
Just out of curiosity, did you ever think about keeping the bike for yourself?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts