Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Goat
24,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, it looks all clear from my end. Are you still having issues contacting him?

-Gerrit
Just tried still get the error message.....we have concluded our business thru email. ..so I guess no biggie

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
Is he a new member without all the rights and privileges??

Advanced Search on Robo Red = Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

·
Old Goat
24,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is he a new member without all the rights and privileges??

Advanced Search on Robo Red = Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Thanks Hans...he wanted a 1300c manual I had...as I said he contacted me thru email and I sent it out this morning...:thumbup:

·
Administrator
601 Posts
User is a new with less then 5 posts. Until you reach that minimum post count, your inbox only has space for 5 Messages and it looks like Robo Red has 5 messages saved. Until they post more, or delete some their PM's, they won't be able to receive any new messages

Kevin

·
Old Goat
24,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
User is a new with less then 5 posts. Until you reach that minimum post count, your inbox only has space for 5 Messages and it looks like Robo Red has 5 messages saved. Until they post more, or delete some their PM's, they won't be able to receive any new messages

Kevin

Understood.....many thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts