Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for the confusion,

Correct, I have contacted the Charter to get it blacklisted, but I haven't heard back from them.
I will see if I can get this bumped.

Ed
Ed, Do not contact to have blacklisted. From their previous reply they said that is the problem.

Here is their reply from my post #10

"Okay so that email is on a blacklist. It is being blocked for spam at some point. What they will want to do is send an email to [email protected] and then wait 24 hours and they will be able to send again. They just need to be removed."

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just as an fyi, I run my own mail server and haven't been getting the messages either. My guess is that they're being blocked up stream farther.

·
Administrator
651 Posts
Ed, Do not contact to have blacklisted. From their previous reply they said that is the problem.

Here is their reply from my post #10

"Okay so that email is on a blacklist. It is being blocked for spam at some point. What they will want to do is send an email to [email protected] and then wait 24 hours and they will be able to send again. They just need to be removed."
Yes, I contacted that email to have them remove it from the blacklist, not put it on the blacklist.
I have sent this a few weeks ago.

Ed

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry for the confusion,

Correct, I have contacted the Charter to get it blacklisted, but I haven't heard back from them.
I will see if I can get this bumped.

Ed
Yes, I contacted that email to have them remove it from the blacklist, not put it on the blacklist.
I have sent this a few weeks ago.

Ed
Ed,

What you replied as shown in red above is why I sent my reply to not contact them to get it blacklisted. It sounded like you had contacted them again.

And today it looks like I am getting the email notifications again and also can multi quote posts.

What a long journey, almost a month but now appears to be fixed.

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi Ed,

Well it was working on Aug. 17 but now today again I am not receiving any email notifications. Thus back to square one. :dontknow:

Please advise.

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
I haven't been getting any notifications for a long time

Not on this board, and not on the gl1800riders board, either.

Yes, I went thru all of the obvious settings, etc.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hi Ed,

Well it was working on Aug. 17 but now today again I am not receiving any email notifications. Thus back to square one. :dontknow:

Please advise.

Thanks, Jim
Good morning Ed,

Update: Looks like I am again getting email notifications. I received a couple last night and a couple this morning on posts I have subscribed to. I opened my email this morning and saw them. I will advise if any more issues.

Tlhanks, Jim

21 - 28 of 28 Posts