Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having the poker run in my fathers name Errol Benson, to raise money for Dana farber lung cancer research on July the 28th 2012. It's going to start in Rochester nh at Rochester motorsports .and loop around through Raymond nh through Seabrook then to north Hampton where we will be serving hot dogs and Hamburgers this is a poker run so total there will be 5 stops on this nice 60 mile ride. Please pm me if your interested so we can get a good count to how many people will attend. Thanx Errol jr ( this ride has moved to 8/4/12 please see my newest post, sorry for any problems this may cause and I hope to see you there)

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
We are having the poker run in my fathers name Errol Benson, to raise money for Dana farber lung cancer research on July the 28th 2012. It's going to start in Rochester nh at Rochester motorsports .and loop around through Raymond nh through Seabrook then to north Hampton where we will be serving hot dogs and Hamburgers this is a poker run so total there will be 5 stops on this nice 60 mile ride. Please pm me if your interested so we can get a good count to how many people will attend. Thanx Errol jr
I'll put it on our calendar so people can see it while checking out our regular rides.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new date,

I'll put it on our calendar so people can see it while checking out our regular rides.
hello, I'm sorry to say but the day of our pokerrun has been pushed back to 8/4/12 and I was wondering if you could adjust the days. I also have new info to the route the stops and the prizes you can find that on Facebook under errol Benson Sr.
Again I'm sorry and thanx for your hospitality in this matter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts