Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BDX it was nice meeting you and the wife today on the ride, hope to see the both of you again soon. Ride Safe :thumbup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thunderduck it was nice to put a face with a name. I was the person who was talking to you about your fairing. Where in OP do you live? If it's alright I would like to stop by and talk to yuo some more about the fairing.

Rich

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich, I live in Bear Run you are welcome to stop by anytime. Are you going on the ride in the morning to Callahan?? If you are let me know.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Max, I just got home from getting my new tires put on. I am going to go on the ride tomorrow, what time are you going and where should I meet you.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If anyone is interested, the ride that Thunderduck mentioned is A SCRC ride to Callahan.

Callahan Pig BBQ, Saturday Jan 3rd. Meet Richard at the Gate Station, Monument Rd near 9A, kickstands up at 10am. Count on a roundabout set of back roads to wind up in Callahan for lunch at the Pig BBQ. This is a 78-mile ride with 1-stop in Hilliard.

Here is the link for more info.
http://www.jaxsoutherncruisers.com/

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am meeting GCS FL VTX at Winn Dixie at the corner of Blanding and Knight Boxx Road at 9:00 you are welcome to come, Rich if you would like to go you can meet us there.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts