2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,767 Posts

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
The next one is in May 2022. I may hit that one . I've never been.:)

It's a single day event, so I may just fly in for the day, just to mingle.

For me it's 3800 miles away.
Probably at least a day ride each way for me. I'm probably 4+ hrs. S of the Falls in central Pa.

·
Registered
2008 1300T
1,245 Posts
The next one is in May 2022. I may hit that one . I've never been.:)

It's a single day event, so I may just fly in for the day, just to mingle.

For me it's 3800 miles away.
Don’t think you missed much today. A couple of my buddies went and from the pictures I saw, it was a nonevent. Low numbers, no venders or bands this year.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom noises.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Dang, sad.
Now the question is: was it due to lack of interest from riders or due to prohibitive ordinances and regulations?
I do not live in Canada so I have now idea what the Covid restrictions are up there.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don’t think you missed much today. A couple of my buddies went and from the pictures I saw, it was a nonevent. Low numbers, no venders or bands this year.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom noises.
Dang, sad.
Now the question is: was it due to lack of interest from riders or due to prohibitive ordinances and regulations?
I do not live in Canada so I have now idea what the Covid restrictions are up there.
I think Mr.S could give a better perspective as he was at P.O. :) I can see how provincial covid laws would stop the vendors from attending.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I want to start a Saturday the 14th tradition.
Everyone gathers nowhere and just goes for a ride somewhere. Whoever they meet along the way can be talked to or not. When they get to their destination they can hang out, chat, eat shop, whatever. Or turn around and go somewhere else.
If it takes off we can add other dates to it!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts