Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I' would normally not have email addresses to. I didn't post immediatley, but there are friends that would get pi$$t at me for not letting them know.

I'm going to be off the board for a while. I layed the bike down Friday and busted my leg. Thought I was going to get by just having it casted up. just got back from the ortho surgeon and I'm going to have to have plates and screws. You run out of places to chrome on the bike - you got to do some thing right.

Any way should still be able to make the Rally in May since I can hitch a ride with Germer. Just won't be riding (or walkiing for that matter.)

Oh! by the way the bike is in perfect condition. Saved the bike at the cost of the leg. . . :oops:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Take care of the leg and do as the Doc orders... I know.. i have a pin in my left leg that goes from my knee to my ankle. :)

Glad the bike is ok... but always save yourself first.. much easier to replace metal. :)

Keep us posted on your recovery.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
hangman said:
That I' would normally not have email addresses to. I didn't post immediatley, but there are friends that would get pi$$t at me for not letting them know.

I'm going to be off the board for a while. I layed the bike down Friday and busted my leg. Thought I was going to get by just having it casted up. just got back from the ortho surgeon and I'm going to have to have plates and screws. You run out of places to chrome on the bike - you got to do some thing right.

Any way should still be able to make the Rally in May since I can hitch a ride with Germer. Just won't be riding (or walkiing for that matter.)

Oh! by the way the bike is in perfect condition. Saved the bike at the cost of the leg. . . :oops:
OH I HATE TO HEAR IT!!!! Hope everything works out for ya. I guess you'll be able to work the front desk at the Rally, though. (positive thinking, my friend) Take care, Joe

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
hangman,

Rather of read you busted the bike! Thank goodness it wasn't any worse then it was!! Good to hear your going to be alright, after you heal up maybe I can polish up your plate and mount it on the bike somwhere...

Weal up quickly and ride or I mean, walk safe!!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
sorry to hear that. Make sure you follow the Doctors orders during your recovery. If you need anything please post or PM.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sorry to hear of your accident. I have a four inch plate in my ankle. But the upside is "Chicks Dig Scars!"

I hope you have a quick recovery.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. just getting over some bruises myself but i came out much much better than you.

With your leg all wrapped and pinned up if you need some help getting around....doctors office whatever. Holler at me.I'm about 70 miles from you but i've got hundreds of CMA brothers and sisters in your area.The chapter out of Mesquite in particular .When my 3 month old was ambulanced to Dallas there was already a CMA member that worked there waiting in the room when my wife and child got there.

Keep your chin up and I'll pray for a quick and speedy recovery..

www.kingdomriders.org

www.cmatexas.org

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that hangman. Like the others have said: Take care and follow the doc's orders. Hope to see you up and about soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts