I have installed a cigarette style power plug so I can charge my phone/GPS while riding. I have a battery tender cable attached directly to the battery, it has a 7.5 AMP in-line fuse and terminates with the SAE two plug connector. My cigarette type power port also has the mating SAE two plug connector. I can measure 12.5vou at the cigarette plug. So far so good. Next I plugged in the charger cable that came with my Motorola DROID phone. It lights up and when I plug in the phone it shows that it is charging. After I started he bike I noticed that it was not working anymore so I took apart the Motorola charger and found that there is a 2 AMP fuse inside of it that has blown. What gives? Do I have to plug in devices only after starting the bike? Please advise, thanks.