Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Joe,

So sorry to hear all that you and Di have been through as of late.....it's horrible that things like this happen at all...let alone to such wonderful people.

I hope she is doing well and hanging in there....prayers being sent out for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers to you and Di. My wife will seven years free of Cancer this September. Be strong for her and yourself. It really sucks because this kind of stuff always seems to happen to AWESOME people never the "A" Holes. Let me know if you need to talk, I've been there!

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thanks everyone........really means a lot coming from a bunch of "BIKERS" :D

We see Oncologist on Mon. and will know more about the treatment plan. Does sound like Chemo is in our future. Di is very upbeat and confident she will beat this. I know she will. "One Tuff Ol Broad" will not be kept down.
Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I am very happy and relieved that Di is doing well, and I wish you both the best wishes for a complete recovery. I know I was a dishrag when Beth was going through it, she was doing better than I was.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Joe, so glad to hear that Di is doing so well . You are absolutely correct she is one tough broad . You are both in our prayers and thoughts . God Bless.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
UPDATE
Up date for every one, Di saw the Doctor today. She is looking at 8 weeks of chemo. She will have a few side effects, lose her hair , get sick and have bone pain, tired and just plain not nice. After the chemo then she will get hormone therapy with radiation treatments for awhile, this will be another couple of months . All in all about 6months of all kinds of crap.

THE FIGHT IS ON

·
Registered
210 Posts
I can only think of one champion. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Joe, I'm so sorry for all that you and Di have in front of you but am keeping the faith that you will be blessed with good news when it's all done. Our prayers are with you and for you both during this trying time and will be until you get that doctor's report down the road that Di is in complete remission.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Diane is a fighter. We will be there for you guys every step of the way. Love and hugs to you both.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
How's Di doing, Joe?..and how are you as well? Been praying and hoping the chemo doesn't make her too sick and for God's strength to be with you both through this.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts