Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. JDcook72 is recovering well in the hospital. Without violating any HIPPA laws, I feel safe in telling you he broke his humerus in three places, his lower back, and lost his spleen. He doesn't remember much about the accident after swerving to miss the large hose that flew from the vehicle in front of him. He seems to think he was hit and ran over by two cars. Thank goodness for full face helmets, chaps and joe rocket jacket. I made a copy of the responses you all sent and he was very appreiciative. Twodogs

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Whoa, when did this happen? I've been out of the loop for a few days on military orders.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very Good News. Hate to see anyone go down. :( Take one step at a time and RIDE ON :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Great News!! Wish him well and tell him we are thinking about him.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Twodogs said:
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. JDcook72 is recovering well in the hospital. Without violating any HIPPA laws, I feel safe in telling you he broke his humerus in three places, his lower back, and lost his spleen. He doesn't remember much about the accident after swerving to miss the large hose that flew from the vehicle in front of him. He seems to think he was hit and ran over by two cars. Thank goodness for full face helmets, chaps and joe rocket jacket. I made a copy of the responses you all sent and he was very appreiciative. Twodogs
Definately, tell him to take it slow. I made the mistake of pushing the healing process - not good. I will keep him in my prayers.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Outstanding. Get well soon and back in the saddle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts