Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VTX 1800N (N1), Vance and Hines (baffled), stock intake, 23K miles and growing
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everybody. What is the spring, or coil, called that goes around a fuel line to prevent it kinking at hard bends? I have been looking off and on for a couple weeks and haven't been able to finds it. I had one one my Honda Magna but it was stock. I need one now for my VTX. Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VTX 1800N (N1), Vance and Hines (baffled), stock intake, 23K miles and growing
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a few ideas.
Yikes. The stainless braided is more than I want to spend. Seems those coils are elusive.

·
Registered
14,648 Posts
How long a length needed?? Coxreels Spring Hose Guard - Fits 1/2 in. OD Hose
1/2" D x 2.5" L Maybe able to stretch the wire. They have more, 3/4" x 12" long SS.
Get a longer hose and make a larger loop.
How about a welding rod and tape the hose to the rod.
Get some flexible plastic electric wire harness tube and cover the hose and rod.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How long a length needed?? Coxreels Spring Hose Guard - Fits 1/2 in. OD Hose
1/2" D x 2.5" L Maybe able to stretch the wire. They have more, 3/4" x 12" long SS.
Get a longer hose and make a larger loop.
How about a welding rod and tape the hose to the rod.
Get some flexible plastic electric wire harness tube and cover the hose and rod.
I'm planning to replace the 1/4" return line from the fuel pump to the tank. It has some bends right near the tank as it winds it's way past the cylinders.

·
Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,553 Posts
Inflation isn't going anywhere, and I don't need stainless. I need a simple solution to prevent it from kinking. Am I missing something?
NOPE, just conversation from what I can tell.
Here is a concept.

Happy Saturday Brett!
Please Enjoy....
PEACE

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
NOPE, just conversation from what I can tell.
Here is a concept.

Happy Saturday Brett!
Please Enjoy....
PEACE

23:17 - I’m not in love – 10 CC

Go to youtube for the playlist scroll down to Hare Shank :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts